- 1 pkg. Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 1 (16-oz) container sour cream
- 1 (10-oz) box frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 small jar artichoke hearts, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 3-4 handfuls grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 loaves round peasant bread, and/or tortilla or pita chips, fresh vegetables, crackers, or other dipping items
In a large bowl combinesoup mix and sour cream. Mix in spinach, artichoke hearts, and Parmesan cheese. Stir to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 2 hours to blend flavors.
Cut out middle of one loaf of bread and fill with dip. Cut the middle of the bread into bite sized pieces, as well as the 2nd loaf of bread, or skip the 2nd loaf and use fresh vegetables, chips and crackers. Serve with dip.
Alternately, place dip in oven proof casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes, until cheese is melted and dip is hot. Serve immediately.
This recipe, and 349 others can be found in our cookbook "Rocky Mountain Lodge & Cabins Favorite Recipes" which can be purchased in our Gift Shop. Click Here to order your copy.