- 1 (32-oz) bag frozen O'Brien Potatoes
- 1 (1-lb) roll sage flavored bulk sausage, cooked, drained & crumbled
- 10 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4-oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. ground pepper
- 2 cups Colby-Jack cheese, shredded
- 8 tomato slices
- 3 green onions, chopped
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 8 (16-oz) ramekins, or 9x13-inch casserole dish with non stock cooking spray. Layer potatoes, sausage, and eggs. Combine soup and milk, and pour over eggs. Sprinkle tops with cheese, then green onions. Bake for 45-55 minutes, until hot and bubbly. At serving time, garnish with tomato slices and green onions.
Makes 8 servings.
Visit Rocky Mountain Lodge & Cabins' recipe page at http://www.rockymountainlodge.com/recipes.htm for more recipes.